Here are the “16 best affiliate marketing tools and software” to help you thrive in your affiliate marketing business.
There are more than enough affiliate marketing tools and software out there.
As an affiliate marketer, you need the right tool and software for your affiliate business’s success.
You need some of the major affiliate marketing tools and software such as a WordPress website with a good web host like Bluehost, a Landing page builder and Sales Funnels software like Clickfunnels, an Email services provider like GetResponse, Keyword research tools like SEMrush or Ahref, spelling and grammar checker tool like Grammarly, and a tracking tool like Google Analytics and Google search console, etc.
Read on, let’s take a look at each of these affiliate marketing tools and software and many more.
Table of Contents
What Is An Affiliate Marketing Tool or Software?
An affiliate marketing tool or software can be defined as a program, service, or application that’s designed to help affiliate marketers with various tasks or aspects of their affiliate business.
Such as researching, planning, SEO optimization, and promoting or selling their affiliate programs or services.
Using these tools or software helps the affiliate save a ton of time, effort, and energy and ultimately increase productivity or run their business more effectively or efficiently.
And these help the affiliate to be able to earn more commission or increase their affiliate sales and income.
Do You Need An Affiliate Tools Or Softwares To Do Affiliate Marketing
No, you don’t necessarily need an affiliate tool or software to do affiliate marketing.
Affiliate marketing can be done without using any tool or software.
Some affiliate marketers prefer using social media platforms to promote their affiliate links directly without using any tool or even a website.
And still making decent income from their business.
However, if you ask for my advice, I recommend using an affiliate tool or software.
Well, the thing is, using an affiliate tool and software can make your affiliate marketing journey easier and more efficient.
And also to run a successful affiliate marketing business for the long term, you at least need tools like a website, email service provider, landing page builder, and autoresponder.
These tools can improve the performance of your affiliate business. The rest are not so important actually.
Next, I share with you some reasons why you might consider using an affiliate marketing tool or software in your business.
Why Use An Affiliate Marketing Tools And Software
As an affiliate marketer, there are so many benefits you can derive from using an affiliate marketing tool and software in your business.
One of the primary benefits of using an affiliate marketing tool and software is that it makes you more productive. It can help you work smart and more efficiently.
You can use affiliate marketing tools or software to automate certain tasks in your affiliate business.
And this can save you a ton of time and energy and allow you to focus on other aspects of your business which is more important.
If you’re interested in using an affiliate marketing tool or software. Here are a few benefits or reasons to make the switch:
It helps You Track Your Results
In affiliate marketing, you must know how your marketing campaigns are performing so you can make immediate changes when needed.
Most affiliate marketing tools and software typically include tracking and analytic features.
By using these tools or software, you’ll be able to track and easily measure your marketing campaign performance.
And make immediate changes when needed to make your marketing campaigns more effective.
An Affiliate Tool Or Software Helps Increased Revenue
Using an affiliate marketing tool and software will help you increase or expand your affiliate business revenue.
By using affiliate marketing tools or software to automate a certain task in your business.
Tracking your marketing campaigns and improving the performance of your campaigns.
Over time, this can allow you to earn more revenue from your affiliate marketing business.
It Enhanced Marketing Capabilities
An affiliate marketing tool and software can help you with email marketing automation, social media scheduling, and management.
Search engine optimization (SEO), etc.
And These advanced capabilities can help you reach wider targeted audiences, maintain a relationship with your ideal customers.
And promote your affiliate product more effectively.
It Help Create Affiliate Marketing Campaigns
Affiliate marketing tools can help you create effective marketing campaigns, which can help bring in more sales.
Also, it enables you to expand your product range and this can help you diversify your revenue and income sources.
Overall “benefits of using an affiliate marketing tool and software” is that it makes your life easier as an entrepreneur and enables you to focus on growing your business and generating more revenues or profits.
What To Look For In An Affiliate Marketing Tool Or Software Before Choosing It
There are a few things that make a good affiliate marketing tool or software.
A good affiliate marketing tool or software must provide:
- Accurate And Reliable Tracking: One of the most significant features of any affiliate tool or software is to provide real-time tracking and reporting. The tool should be able to accurately track clicks, cookies, conversions, a commission earned, affiliate payout, etc. If the tool doesn’t have those features, find something different.
- User Friendly: An affiliate tool shouldn’t be complex to use, rather, it should be easy to navigate and understand. Also, it should have the ability to create and manage campaigns and track performance.
- Marketing Resource: A good affiliate marketing tool should be able to offer you marketing material that’ll help you promote your affiliate offer and drive more sales and revenue. This may include email templates and sale letters, etc.
- Integration: If you do email or social media marketing, etc, you must look for tools or software that can easily integrate with the platform you use.
- Effective Customer Support: You want to look for a tool that offers effective customer service and training resources. You want to be able to get immediate help or response when you run into any technical issues when using the tool.
Now, as you know what makes a good affiliate tool or software, let’s quickly take a look at some of the “best affiliate marketing tools”.
What Are The Best Affiliate Marketing Tools And Softwares
Becoming a successful affiliate marketer requires you to work smart, not hard.
Below I share with you the “16 best affiliate marketing tools and software” that can literally help you skyrocket your affiliate business.
Here are some of my 16 best pick affiliate marketing tools and software:
- WordPress website With A Good Web Host
- A Landing Page And A Sales Funnels Builder -ClickFunnels
- Email Service Provider – GetResponse
- Keyword Research Tools – SEMrush / Ahrefs
- Spelling And Grammer Checker Tool – Grammarly
- Affiliate Tracking Software – Post Affiliate Pro / Pretty Link
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Duplicate Checker And Plagiarism Tool – Duplichecker
- Search Engine Optimization Tool (SEO) – Yoast
- ShareAsale / Cj Affiliate / Rakuten Marketing
1. WordPress Website With A Good Web Host
As an affiliate marketer, the most important tool you need in affiliate marketing is to build a personal website with a reliable host.
Building a good and professional website is the first and most important step in any successful affiliate marketing business.
With a website, you own it and you can do anything with it.
You can add links to products or services you’re promoting without any third-party restrictions.
You want to make sure your website load faster – This will improve user experience and also impact your search engine rankings.
Also, make sure your website is user-friendly – This will attract your ideal customers and motivate them to click through your affiliate links.
Furthermore, you want to make sure your website is loaded with original, high- quality and valuable content.
People love websites that provide relevant, appealing, and helpful content.
Posting relevant and helpful content will help you establish yourself as an expert or go-to person for help or advice in your field.
Making you a more dependable endorser or reliable source of products or services you promote.
To build your website, I recommend Bluehost. Bluehost is one of the best website hosting in the web hosting industry.
It’s cheap, secure, designed to make your website load faster for users, and has a ton of features to make your website looks professional.
2. Landing Page And A Sales Funnels Builder – Clickfunnels
Email marketing is one of the best and most effective ways to generate affiliate sales.
But to do email marketing, you, first of all, need a landing page to capture your visitor’s email addresses.
A landing page and sales funnel builder tool can help you create high-converting pages that will capture your visitor’s email addresses.
And increase your sales and conversion.
One of the best sales funnel builder tools in the marketplace right now is Clickfunnels.
Clickfunnels have all the necessary tools and software you need to create a landing page and build a sales funnel for your product.
Clickfunnels is known for its drag-and-drop interface and easy-to-use builder toolkit.
3. Email Service Provider – GetResponse
An email service provider helps you manage your email marketing campaign.
It allows you to create and follow up with your ideal customers through targeted email content to keep your ideal customers updated.
And also promote your product or service to them over and over again until they’re ready to buy it.
An email service provider often comes with features such as automation, segmentation, and analytics to help you track your click-through rates.
The demography and the behavior of your audience, etc.
Here is a list of some of the best email service providers:
- GetResponse (my recommendation)
Most of the above-mentioned email marketing tools have features that can help you create and send email campaigns to your email subscribers.
You can use any of them to create a sign-up form or pop-up to capture and grow your email list.
4. Keyword Research Tools – SemRush / Ahrefs
In affiliate marketing, traffic is extremely important for your success – if you don’t get traffic, you won’t make any money from your affiliate business.
If you’re looking to drive an insane amount of traffic to your website…
Keyword research tools can help you identify which profitable keywords and topics you can create content around that will drive traffic to your website.
And it will also show you the keyword difficulty, search volume (number of visitors per month), competitors analysis, etc.
Here is a list of some of the best keyword research tools:
- SEMrush – SEMrush is an all-in-one SEO tool that can help you find profitable keywords and topics related to your niche, track your website ranking, and analyze keywords that your competitors are ranking for. It also helps you with content marketing and social media management.
- Ahrefs – Ahrefs is a keyword research tool that can help you identify profitable keywords, analysis’s your competitor’s website and which keywords their ranking for, and also track your website rankings.
- Keyword Chef
- Keyword Planner
- Keyword Shitter
5. Spelling And Grammer Checker Tool – Grammarly
If you’re not a native English speaker or you’re producing a ton of content at a scale.
Using spelling and grammar checker tools like Grammarly can help you correct any misspelled words and grammatical errors in your writing and improve the quality of your content.
This is extremely important as it can help your content rank better on Google.
6. Affiliate Tracking Software – Post Affiliate Pro / Pretty Links
Affiliate tracking tools or software help track your affiliate links and commission.
It also helps you manage your affiliates and affiliate payout.
If you’re promoting multiple affiliate products or services or running an affiliate program.
Using an affiliate tracking tool can be extremely helpful.
Here are some of my best pick affiliate tracking tools:
- Post Affiliate Pro: Post Affiliate Pro is made for both merchants and affiliates – This tool can help you track, customize and optimize your affiliate marketing campaigns. Also, one of the features I like so much about the tool is the direct link, this allows you to use regular links to any page on your website which are automatically tracked as affiliate links. Furthermore, it has one of the active support teams ready to help you with any technical issues.
- Pretty Links: Pretty Links is a WordPress plugin, this plugin allows you to cloak your affiliate links and make them look clean, short, professional, and easy to remember.
7. Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a free analytics tool designed by Google. This tool can help you track your website traffic or visitors, user behaviors, bounce rate, and conversion rates.
You can use it to monitor which page on your website is performing well or driving the most traffic to your website.
And identify areas on your website for improvement.
Also, you can use it to see where visitors to your website are coming from and how they’re interacting with your website.
8. Google Search Console
As a website owner, it important you know your website rankings and performance. Google Analytics is a free tool designed by Google.
This tool can help you track or monitor your website’s search engine ranking and performance.
You can use it to see which keywords are driving impressions, traffic, or clicks to your website.
You can also use it to monitor any errors on your website and identify pages that need improvement and so on.
Canva is a free tool for affiliate marketing website owners.
You can use this tool to create eye-catching and quality images and infographics for your website and social media campaigns.
Canva is easy to use and come with a wide variety of ready-made templates and element that you can edit and make your own.
10. Duplicate Checker And Plagiarism Tool – Duplichecker
As a content creator, you want to make sure you’re creating unique, original, and quality content, not a copy of what has already been produced by someone else.
After creating your content, you can use a duplicate content checker and plagiarism tool like Grammarly or Duplichecker to determine whether your work is unique or not.
This is very important especially if you’re working with multiple content writers or guest post contributors.
You don’t want any copies from other sources on your website.
11. Search Engine Optimization Tool (SEO) – Yoast
Yoast is an all-in-one SEO tool that can help you optimize your website or content for a higher Google ranking.
Yoast comes with features such as:
- XML site map creation
- Social media integration
- On-page Optimization, etc
Another powerful affiliate marketing tool is Hemingway. Hemingway is a writing tool that can help you improve the clarity and readability of your content.
It also analyzes your written text and identifies common grammatical errors, passive voice, adverb overuse, etc, and makes suggestions to improve your text.
And this can help you avoid confusing your readers and make your content easier to read and understandable.
If you’re looking to create and sell your online course, Teachable is the best platform for that.
It’s user-friendly and comes with a ton of features like course creation tools, payment processes, and student management.
SpyPush is an affiliate marketing tool software that can help you discover new niches and markets, and stay up -to date on what’s currently working in your space.
Also, it digs into your competition’s funnel and learns what’s working for them so you can implement it in your business to maximum ROI
15. ShareAsale / Cj Affiliate / Rakuten Marketing
ShareAsale is a well-known affiliate marketing software. It connects both merchants and affiliates to do business together.
Using this software, you can make the most out of your affiliate marketing business such as tracking clicks, sales, and commission.
Another best free affiliate marketing tool is CJ Affiliate. CJ Affiliate is formerly known as “Commission Junction”.
Rakuten Marketing is also another best and most popular affiliate marketing network out there and has been around for more than a decade.
Flippa is a free tool for affiliate marketers. This tool can help you find websites that have an established track record in your space.
I mean, it gives you the ability to find and purchase an established website that has a strong backlinks profile and SEO factors in place.
Affiliate Marketing Tools: F.A.Q’s
Which Tool Is Best For Affiliate Marketing?
There are so many “top affiliate marketing tools” out there. Here are a few that most affiliate marketers use:
1. Voluum: Voluum is one of the best affiliate tracking management. It allows you to track and optimize your marketing campaigns across multiple traffic platform and devices and provide real-time data to help you improve your campaigns.
2. SEMrush: SEMrush is one of the best SEO and digital marketing tool in the marketplace right now. SEMrush has affiliate marketing program management features that can help you find a reputable affiliate program and also track your conversion, monitor your competitor’s campaigns and data, etc. Helping you to improve your marketing effort.
3. ThirstAffiliates: ThirstAffiliate is one of the powerful WordPress affiliate link management tools. It allows you to insert, manage, and cloak your affiliate links on your website, etc. Also, it has a feature where you can redirect links and also automatical link keywords within your website.
What Are The 3 Best Affiliate Marketing?
- ShareASale – ShareASale is one of the best affiliate marketing networks out there, it hosts some of the best affiliate programs in the industry.
- Awin – Awin is a global affiliate marketing network with a wide range of products and services in different niches.
- ClickBank – ClickBank is one of the best and most popular affiliate networks with a wide range of digital products in every niche or industry you can think of. ClickBank is certainly the best place for finding digital products.
What Are The 3 Best Free Affiliate Marketing Tools?
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a free analytics tool that provides detailed information about your website traffic and user behavior. Also, it helps you track and monitor the performance of your website and identify areas for improvement.
- Bitly: Bitly is a free URL shortener and tracking tool for affiliate marketers. Bitly allows you to easily create and shorten your affiliate link so you can share it on social media channels, forums, email, etc, without restrictions.
- Hootsuite: Hootsuite is a free social media management tool that allows you to manage and track your affiliate marketing campaigns across multiple social media channels. Also, with Hootsuite, you can schedule your post, monitor your post-performance, etc.
What Is The Best Done For You Tool For Affiliate Marketing?
A done-for-you (DFY) affiliate marketing tools are tools that already come with pre-made templates, sales lattes, email campaigns, content, and other marketing resources.
One of the best done-for-you affiliate marketing tools is ClickFunnels.
Clickfunnels is one of the most popular sales funnel builders software in the sales funnel industry.
ClickFunnels come with ready-made templates and customization option that helps affiliate marketers create a high-converting sales funnel for their business.
It also has advanced features like A/B testing, email automation, and many more.
What Are The Best AI Tools For Affiliate Marketing?
For affiliate marketing purposes, AI tools can be very helpful in optimizing various aspects of your affiliate business.
But it’s important you carefully do your research to determine whether the AI tool is a right fit for your business model or not.
That said, here are some of the “best AI tools for affiliate marketing”:
1). Jesper – Jesper is a powerful AI chatbot platform that can help you with affiliate content creation, email sales letters, SEO optimization, and research.
2). ChatGPT – ChatGPT is an AI language model that can help you with affiliate content creation, keyword research, topic generation, and so on.
3). Adex AI – Adex AI is an advertising platform that uses machine learning to optimize your ads for maximum performance.
Adex AI can be used to automatically create and manage ad campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Facebook As
- Google Ads
- Pinterest Ads
- Instagram As, etc
That’s it folks on “16 best affiliate marketing tools and software” By using these affiliate marketing tools, you’ll be able to save time, be productive, work more efficiently, and ultimately increase your affiliate sales and earnings.
However, you want to do your research before going for any affiliate tool or software, this will help you determine whether it is a right fit for your business model or not.