So you may be wondering, “is high ticket affiliate marketing worth it” And what’s high-ticket affiliate marketing? Well, I got you covered.
When it comes to promoting high-ticket affiliate offers, a lot of marketers have this misconception that selling expensive products or services is difficult and will take a lot more work than selling low-ticket items.
Well, per my experience, this is not true.
Nowadays, it’s actually much easier to sell high-ticket products than low-commission products.
And the reality is that the same amount of work, effort, and time it takes to sell low ticket offers is the same work it takes to sell high ticket offers.
And the advantage is that there are fewer people selling high ticket items because some believe that…
If they promote a high ticket product, people are not going to buy it. (That’s a false belief people buy into)
There are a lot of people out there who are far richer than you and I and are comfortable and willing to invest in high ticket offers to change their situation.
Read on, as we take a look at what high-ticket affiliate marketing is, its benefits and some of the best high-ticket affiliate offers, and many more.
Let’s get started!
Table of Contents
So, Is High Ticket Affiliate Marketing Worth It?
To put it simply – Yes, it is worth it to promote high-ticket affiliate offers and it can be very rewarding if you know how to sell it well.
Promoting high-ticket affiliate offers is one of the best and fastest ways to hit your financial goal. Instead of promoting low-ticket offers and earning a small commission, you can promote high-ticket affiliate offers instead and earn ten times what you’ll earn promoting low ticket offers.
As an affiliate marketer myself, I’d rather promote 1 product that pays me $1,000 per sale than promote 10,000 products and earns $10 or $20.
The same amount of work and time involved in promoting low-ticker affiliate offers is the same work it takes to promote high-ticket items.
So, it’s worth it to promote high-ticket affiliate offers.
What Is High Ticket Affiliate Marketing
Before you understand what high-ticket affiliate marketing is, you must first know what affiliate marketing actually is.
So, What Is Affiliate Marketing?
The concept of Affiliate marketing is simply the process or a tactic whereby you drive targeted traffic (people, audience) to a product or service created by another individual (or company).
And when those audiences purchase the product through you, the product creator pays you a percentage of the sale of the product.
The beauty of affiliate marketing is that:
- You don’t have to worry about creating your own product or service, you simply find a product created by someone else and promote it as your own (this helps you save time and effort but still allows you to earn a healthy income)
- You don’t have to worry about shipping, refunds, and customer service.
Your job is to just send traffic to the product creator’s website and he or she will take it from there anything that comes after.
- PS. I have another post where I go more into detail on what affiliate marketing is and how it actually works. Check it out!
What Is High Ticket Affiliate Marketing?
High ticket affiliate marketing is a new term used for any type of affiliate products or services that pays you a high commission anywhere between $500 to $1,000 per sale or maybe more.
In other words!
High-ticket affiliate marketing is a type of marketing strategy where an affiliate (you) promotes high-priced or expensive digital products or services and earns a high percentage (commission) for each sale you generate.
Nowadays, there are so many programs out there that offer high ticket commissions, however, most of the time these programs are often:
- Membership programs
- Travel packages
- Personal coaching program, etc.
That said, I want you to take note of this – though promoting high-ticket affiliate products or services can increase your income way faster.
However, it also comes with its own challenges.
If you’re just starting out it can take a lot of time and work to start getting high ticket affiliate sales.
This means that you need to put in more time, effort, and consistency to convince your audience to purchase from you.
That being said, let’s take a look at how high ticket affiliate marketing works.
How Does High Ticket Affiliate Marketing Work
The concept of how high ticket affiliate marketing is quite simple:
- First, you pick a niche you’re interested in or are passionate about.
- Next, you build a website for your niche.
- Then, you find an affiliate program related to your niche that offers a high commission rate per referral, often in the range between $500 to $1,000 or more.
- As your product is ready, you create content related to your niche and affiliate program, and then you can insert your affiliate link within the content.
- And when your readers or visitors come to your site and click on your link and purchase the product, you earn far more commission from the same amount of traffic.
What Are The Type Of High Ticket Affiliate Marketing
There are 3 types of high-ticket affiliate marketing:
- Regular high-ticket affiliate products – They usually cost $500 – $1,000+
- Value ladder product – This type of product, usually offer low ticket in the front end and sell a high ticket in the back end.
- Decentralized – This type of product pays you 100% commission, meaning you get to keep all the commission you earn from selling the product.
If you ask for my advice, I’d suggest you combine all the above-mentioned. Combining the three can increase your affiliate revenue dramatically.
What’s The Commission Rate For High Ticket Affiliate Programs
Most high-ticket affiliate programs can offer a commission rate from 45% to 50% or more.
This means that as an affiliate you can make significant money by promoting just a few high-priced products or services.
And some of them even offer recurring commissions, meaning, you get paid on a monthly basis just for selling the product once.
High Ticket Affiliate Offers Vs Low Ticket Affiliate Offers
Here are a few “differences between high ticket and low ticket affiliate marketing”:
High ticket items allow you to earn far more commission for just a single sale. While, with low tickets, it offers low commission – it takes a lot of sales to earn a substantial income.
For example, Let’s say that you are promoting a low ticket program of $200 which you make $100 per commission:
1 sale = $100
10 sales = $1k
100 sales = $10k
You need to generate 100 sales per month to get $10k.
Now with a high ticket program:
1 sale = $1k
5 sales = $5k
10 sales= $10k
You need just 5 sales to get $5k and 10 sales to get $10k!!
It’s not hard to see results with low ticket affiliate marketing. People don’t find it difficult to make a purchase decision when it comes to low ticket offers.
However, with high ticket items, people find it hard to trust you with their money, unless you build some sort of trust and relationship with them.
That said, in affiliate marketing, whether a high ticket or low ticket doesn’t matter, what really matters is to build an audience that TRUST you.
If you build an audience that trusts you, you can sell both high tickets and low tickets to them.
The Advantages Of Promoting High Ticket Affiliate Marketing
One of the main “benefits of promoting a high-ticket affiliate program” is that you’ll make more money, and it takes you a short period to reach your income goal.
I personally know people who are earning $3k to 5K in a single day simply because they’re leveraging the power of a high ticket.
Here Are A Few “Benefits Of Promoting High Ticket Affiliate Products”:
- Higher Commission: As I mentioned earlier, one of the main purposes of promoting high-ticket affiliate products is that it allows you to make a bigger commission check for your hard work.
- Monthly Recurring Commission: 42% of marketers who are earning a passive income online have at least one or two programs that pay them a commission on a monthly basis. That said, there are many high-affiliate products out there that offer a recurring commission model. This means, as an affiliate of a high-ticket affiliate product, you can earn a long-term sustainable income for every purchase made by your customers.
- It Offers Higher Customer Lifetime Value: High-ticket products tend to have a higher customer lifetime value, which means that customers are more likely to make additional purchases in the future. This can lead to even more commissions for you the affiliate.
- Less Competition. Most affiliate marketers focus on promoting low-end items and not high-end items simply because they believe selling high-end products is more difficult and they won’t get sales.
- Niche products: High-ticket products often cater to specific niches or markets, which can make it easier for you the affiliate to target a specific audience. And also make it easier to create content and marketing materials that resonate with the target audience.
Disadvantages Of Promoting High Ticket Affiliate Items
- It requires More Effort To Sell: High-ticket products often require more effort to sell. As an affiliate, you may need to put in more time and effort to convince your ideal customers to make a purchase.
- Longer Sales Cycles: High-ticket products tend to have longer sales cycles, which means that you need to have deep knowledge about the product you’re selling and be ready to answer any questions customers might ask you about the product.
- Lower Conversion Rates. Promoting high-ticket items, you’ll likely experience lower conversion rates than selling low-commission items unless you’re paying for traffic. Which I’d not recommend if you’re just starting out.
Here Are 6 Things To Consider When Pick High Ticket Affiliate Programs
Though most high-ticket affiliate programs would pay you a high commission for marketing their products.
However, it’s important to be aware that not all of them are legitimate or worth promoting.
Some of the programs, after selling their product or service for them, they can run away with your commission.
So, here are a few things to do when considering high-ticket affiliate offers:
- Do your own research – doing your own research before picking any high-ticket affiliate items can prevent you from falling victim to high-ticket affiliate marketing scams.
- Make sure the high-ticket affiliate product or service you plan to promote offers high-quality and valuable products.
- Find out whether the person or the company behind the product or service is transparent and reputable.
- Find out whether other top affiliates in your niche are promoting that same product or not and whether they’re making money from it.
- Take time to go through the terms and conditions of the program to see if it’s clear and fair.
- Check to see what other customers are saying about the program – are they any nagetive comments regarding the program.
PS. I wrote another post where I share with you how to know if an affiliate program is legit or safe. Check it out!
How To Find High Ticket Affiliate Programs
There are various ways you can find high ticket affiliate programs related to your niche.
“One of the best and quickest ways to find high ticket affiliate programs that are related to your niche is to run a simple Google search. Head over to Google and simply type in “your niche + high ticket affiliate programs” and a list of some good ones will pop up”.
Another great way to find a high ticket affiliate program is by signing up for an affiliate network.
Then in their search bar, you can search for high ticket affiliate products within your niche.
- PS. I have another article where I go more into detail on how to pick a profitable affiliate program. Click here to see it!
What Are The Best High Ticket Affiliate Programs
Here are 9 best high-ticket affiliate programs examples:
- Postplan Affiliate Program
- Digital Altitude
- Worthy Affiliate
- Elite Marketing Pro
Shopify is one of the leading high-paying affiliate programs out there and also one of the best eCommerce platforms.
More than 1.7 million businesses in over 174 countries use Shopify to sell more than $200 billion of products.
Why should you promote Shopify as an affiliate?
Clickfunnel is one of the leading sales funnel builders in the sales funnel marketplace.
They offer a range of products and services related to a sales funnel, building an online business, and training courses.
Why promote Clickfunnel as an affiliate?
- It offers up to 40% commission on the sales of products such as software tools, courses, coaching programs, etc.
- They also have books and other products you can promote and earn additional income.
3. Postplan Affiliate Program
Postplan is a high-paying affiliate program, it offers a 50% commission per referral.
Why should you promote Postplan as an affiliate?
- It offers a 50% commission rate on every purchase
- The cookie lasts for 120 days. That’s enough time for you to reap all the benefits.
MOBE offers products and services related to online business education and training, etc.
They offer products such as courses, live events and coaching services.
Why should you promote the MOBE affiliate program?
- As an affiliate, you earn 50% on every sale.
5. Digital Altitude
Digital Altitude is a high-ticket affiliate program that offers a range of products and services related to digital marketing and entrepreneurship.
They also offer products such as live events, courses, coaching programs, etc
Why should you promote the Digital Altitude affiliate program?
- You’ll earn 50% on the sale of every product they have
HubSpot is an internet marketing tool that helps both small and large medium types of businesses to get their product or service in front of their ideal customers.
Why promote HubSpot as an affiliate?
- They pay a very good commission rate per referral, you can earn up to $1,000.
- They have three commission plans: Starter, Professional, and Enterprise.
- 90 days cookie duration.
HubSpot commission plan:
- Starter/Basic – > $250 in commission
- Professional – > $500 in commission
- Venture – > $1,000 in commission
7. Worthy Affiliate
Worthy affiliate is an online educational platform that offers a range of products and services related to online marketing and entrepreneurship
Why promote wealthy affiliates?
- It offers up to a 50% commission rate on every sale.
Infusionsoft offers a range of products such as marketing automation software, CRM tools, and training programs.
Why should you promote the Infusionsoft affiliate program?
- As an affiliate, you can earn a commission of up to 35% on every sale.
9. Elite Marketing Pro
Elite Marketing Pro offers a range of products and services related to online marketing and personal development. It offers products such as courses, coaching programs, live events, etc.
Why Promote Elite Marketing Pro as an affiliate?
- It offers commissions rates up to 50% per sales
What Makes A High Ticket Affiliate Program Good
Let’s take a look at a few things that make high-ticket affiliate programs lucrative.
The commission rate – the first thing to consider when promoting a high ticket affiliate program: Is the commission percentage high enough to make it worth your time and energy?
If you’re only going to make a few dollars promoting the product, is not going to be worth your energy.
The quality of the product or service – If the product offers a high commission, it has to also be of high-quality.
If the product offers a high commission rate but doesn’t deliver what it promises, it’s going to create problems between you and your audience.
You don’t want to lose the TRUST you spend years building with your audience simply because you want to earn higher commissions.
Promote something that’ll help solve your audience’s problem and also offer a good commission for your effort.
How To Get Started With High Ticket Affiliate Marketing
- Step #1
Choose A Niche: Everything starts with a niche. To get started with high ticket affiliate marketing, you’ll first need to decide on a niche.
A niche is simply a topic or an industry that you’re interested in or are passionate about.
- Step #2
Create Your Own Affiliate Site: Having an affiliate marketing website is one of the best and most popular ways to promote high-ticket affiliate products.
With an affiliate site, you own it and you can do anything with it without any third-party restrictions.
That said, setting up an affiliate website nowadays is pretty easy, especially if you use platforms like WordPress.
With WordPress, with just a click of a button, your site is up and running.
- Step #3
Create Compelling Content: Now, once you have your site up and running, you want to start producing content.
This content can include blog posts, articles, or in-depth review content about your product.
Producing useful content related to your niche or affiliate product is the key component to your success.:
I mean content that helps solve your reader’s problems or answer their top question is one of the best strategies for promoting high-ticket affiliate offers.
Promote The Product On Your Site: Now, within your content or the review content, place a link to your affiliate product.
- Setp #5
Build An Email List: Building an email list and leveraging the power of email marketing is one of the best and most lucrative ways to make money with high-ticket affiliate products.
On your website, you don’t want to send your readers to a direct affiliate link.
Rather, you want to send them to a landing page first where you can capture their email address before sending them to the actual product sales page.
This will allow you to remarket the product to them if they didn’t buy the product at their first exposure.
Now, as you have them on your list, you have the chance to remake that same product to them over and over again until they’re ready to buy it.
- PS. I wrote another post where I go more into detail on how to make money with affiliate marketing. Check it out!
How To Scale Your High Ticket Affiliate Marketing
There are a few things you can do to increase your high ticket affiliate income:
1. Find a proven affiliate offer that pays a high commission per single sale. Promoting products that pay anywhere from $1,000 to 5,000 or even more per sale can allow you to earn significant money.
2. Build a large audience that trusts you. The more targeted audiences you reach, the more sales you’re likely to make.
3. Use paid advertising to drive traffic to your offer. By utilizing paid marketing, you’ll attract more potential customers and leads – which can be converted into sales.
4. Offer useful content and information that helps people. Producing content that helps solve your ideal customer’s problems – will help you build trust and relationships with them and easily convert them into potential buyers.
5. Make sure your affiliate site loads fast and easy to navigate. Making your site load faster and easy to navigate will help make the buying process easier for your visitors.
6. Be Patient and don’t give up. Making money online, especially with affiliate marketing is not easy – it takes a fair amount of time and work. Be patient and keep working and don’t give up along the way.
- PS. I wrote another post where I go more into details on how to increase affiliate sales. Check it out!
What Should I Do If I’m Not Making Any High-Ticket Affiliate Sales
If you’re not making any sales from your affiliate business yet, don’t lose hope. A lot of people struggle to make their first affiliate sale.
That said, here are a few things you can do to start earning your first high-ticket affiliate income:
- Check the demand for your offer. First, you want to check if your product is in high demand or attractive in the marketplace or not. If not, you need to find something different and compelling that the market is actually in need of.
- Make sure you’re targeting the right audience. As it often said, if you’re marketing to anybody, you’re marketing to nobody. You need to know who your ideal audiences are and target them only – don’t promote your product to randon people. Target specific group of people who are in need of that product or have a problem that the product can solve and market to them only.
- Make sure your affiliate website is properly optimized for conversions and that your sales process is smooth.
- Increase your traffic. If you have a high volume of traffic seeing your offer, you’ll definitely get a sale. If you have the fund, try investing in paid advertising – it can be extremely effective in generating high quality traffic to your offer.
- Trust sale. When customers trust you, they are more likely to return to buy anything from you.
F.A.Q’S: On Hight Ticket Affiliate Marketing
Is High Ticket Affiliate Marketing Easy?
Yes, high-ticket affiliate marketing can be easy and can pay very well as long as you’re coachable and willing to learn and do what’s necessary to get the result you desire.
Is High Ticket Affiliate Marketing Difficult?
High-ticket affiliate marketing is not really more difficult than low-ticket affiliate marketing. The truth is, the same amount of time, work, and energy it takes to sell high-ticket affiliate products is the same time and energy it takes to sell low-ticket affiliate products. However, the only thing that changes is the target audience.
Is High Ticket Affiliate Marketing A Scam Or Legit?
Well, to me, high-ticket affiliate marketing is not necessarily a scam, the products are just made for a different type of audience. There are tons of legitimate high-price products out there that offer high commissions for affiliates if they actually make a sale. However, as with anything, it’s important to do your own research before working with them.
Can You Succeed In High Ticket Affiliate Marketing?
Yes, you can succeed in high ticket affiliate marketing if you have good knowledge about the product you’re promoting and you take the right approach: Produce the best possible content that helps solve your reader’s problem while ushering them toward a product. Don’t go straight in for the sell, instead, take content first approach then recommend the product as the main solution later.
How Do I Find High Ticket Affiliate Programs?
There are several ways you can find high-ticket affiliate programs:
1). Head over to Google and type in your niche, plus, a high ticket affiliate program. And list of some will pop up.
2). Join forums and Facebook groups related to your niche and ask for recommendations.
3). Search for top blogs in your niche. Most of them promote high-ticket products.
4). Attend industry events and network with other affiliates and industry experts and ask for their recommendations.
How Do I Know If A High Ticket Affiliate Product Is Legitimate?
Here are a few things to consider when determining the legitimacy of a high-ticket affiliate program:
1. Check the company’s background or reputation: Look for honest reviews or testimonials from other affiliates or customers.
2. Run research about the products or services: Research the company’s products or services and make sure they are of high quality and have a proven track record of success.
3. Review the program terms and conditions: Read the affiliate program’s terms and conditions carefully to make sure they are fair and transparent.
4. Contact the company Support team: Reach out to the company support team and ask questions about their program. A legitimate program should be transparent and willing to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
What Is The Best Way To Promote High Ticket Affiliate Products?
There are many effective marketing techniques you can use to reach your ideal audience when promtoting high ticket affiliate items, including, email marketing, social media, paid advertising, content marketing, etc. Among these techniques, one of the best ways is through content marketing, as it allows you to build trust and relationships with your audience.
By providing valuable content and information that helps solve your audience’s problems and pains. They’ll be more likely to buy from you.
That’s It Folks!
In conclusion on, is high-ticket affiliate marketing worth it? Yes, “high ticket affiliate marketing” is worth promoting, It’s one of the best and most lucrative ways to earn significant income online.
By promoting a high-price product or service, you can quickly hit your financial goal and it can put you in a position where you’re financially successful.
However, as the affiliate marketing space is constantly rising and gaining a ton of popularity. They’re always going to be some bad guys out there.
I mean, there are always going to be some really bad high-ticket affiliate programs out there, so, before working with any high-ticket program.
I’d recommend you do thorough research about the product or service before working with them.
Also, you’ll need to have good knowledge about the product or service you’re promoting so that you can answer any question your audience might ask you concerning the product – it’s important.