Here I want to share with you “how to learn affiliate marketing” Right now, there are various ways in which you can learn affiliate marketing, one of the best ways is to invest in a course but I’ll suggest you do your research before taking that path.
To put it simply – “There are two main ways to learn affiliate marketing. The first way is through free YouTube videos or blog posts where you learn the basics of how to start affiliate marketing. The second way is to invest in a course where you learn step by step how to actually get started with affiliate marketing the right way”.
Read on to better understand your question. Plus, some of the best places to learn affiliate marketing for free and many more.
So, with that being said, let’s dive in!
Table of Contents
What Is The Best Way To Learn Affiliate Marketing
There are a number of ways you can learn affiliate marketing. However, the best way to learn affiliate marketing and become successful at it is to invest in a premium course that teaches in-depth about affiliate marketing, not just the fundamentals.
The thing is…Affiliate marketing is a legitimate business, learning it for free is not going to get you anywhere.
That being said…
If you ask for my advice, I’d highly recommend you invest in a course. But whichever way you choose it’s entirely up to you.
However, if you’re interested or willing to invest in a course that will teach you how to do affiliate marketing the right way.
Then before you take any further steps on that, I’d advise you to first do thorough research about that program or course before paying for it.
Here is some of the thing you should look for when investing in a paid course:
- You need to see if the course of the program is related to your niche or not.
- Is the person behind the course already successful with affiliate marketing or not?
- Does the program have a refund policy?
- Will the program offer you a one-on-one coach that will work directly with you to make sure you succeed?
If the program does not have the above stated, then, that program is not of good value. Look elsewhere.
Is It Good To Learn Affiliate Marketing
Yes, it is but it kinda depends on what you want. If your goal is to build a profitable long-term online business with affiliate marketing then it’s definitely worth learning about it.
Is Learning Affiliate Marketing So Hard?
Are you asking, “is it hard to learn affiliate marketing”?
No, it is not. Learning affiliate marketing is not as hard as a lot of people claim it to be.
You can learn affiliate marketing on your own by investing in a course or you can find a mentor, coach, expert, or someone who is ahead of you in affiliate marketing who will walk you through or teach you how to actually approach affiliate marketing the right way.
However… You’ll have to be willing to spend time, effort, and money and apply what you learn before you can see any sort of results or success.
Well, the thing is affiliate marketing is a broad topic, and if you’re not willing and determined to give it 100%, you may not see any results or you may be tempted to give up.
By the way, as I said earlier if you’re going to invest in a course before you do so, make sure you do your research.
The reason is that many people teaching affiliate marketing online nowadays only have basic knowledge about the topic.
Following or learning from such people may or may get you nowhere.
If what they promise seems too good to be true, be careful, it normally is.
How Long Can It Take To Learn Affiliate Marketing
There are a lot of factors that will determine how long it takes to master all the ins and outs of affiliate marketing.
Depending on the seriousness, potential, strength area, and experience level of the individual will determine how long it will take to master the skills needed for affiliate marketing success.
However, in my opinion, it can take you 2-3 weeks to master the basic things which help you to get started in this field and 6-12 months or even more to fully master all the ins and out of affiliate marketing.
However, in my opinion, when starting affiliate marketing, it’s always good to have a mentor or an experienced individual on your side.
Who can guide you and make your affiliate marketing journey easier.
I mean if you partner with a good affiliate marketing training course, mentor, or coach to guide you on what to do and what not to do can be of great help.
Well, having an experienced individual on your side, you can master all the principles and the ethics of affiliate marketing in 1 to 3 months.
Instead of trying to figure out everything on your own which might delay your success (my opinion).
IMPORTANT: When starting out, it’s very important you focus on one thing long enough until you start getting traction before moving to different things.
Focusing on too many things at once can delay your progress or even lead you to failure.
Where To Learn Affiliate Marketing For Free
“There are tons of FREE resources or content available online about affiliate marketing that you can take advantage of. However, I would very much advise you to be careful where or who you learn affiliate marketing from”.
Because right now, there are tons of bad information out there about affiliate marketing which can literally lead you down the wrong path.
For example, YouTube, for instance, is filled with tons of outdated and useless content.
Following some of that information, you’re doing nothing but harm to yourself.
The thing is that a lot of people who teach affiliate marketing on YouTube don’t care about You and I’s success.
What do I mean by that?
I mean all that they focus on is to get YOU to buy their courses or programs so they could make a commission.
What they try to do is, they promise all kinds of solutions, tricks, strategies, and get-rich-quick methods to earn money online.
Simply to grab your attention so you could buy their product.
Please be careful with such people. Online, there’s nothing like FREE and an overnight success”.
By the way, if you still want to take this path…
I mean if you can’t afford to enroll in a premium course now, but want some FREE resources to “learn how to do affiliate marketing”.
I recommend you find and follow a good affiliate marketing mentor either on YouTube or a blog who’s knowledgeable about the niche or field you’re in and already successful with what you want to achieve and learn from them.
In my opinion, I believe finding a good mentor is the best way to become an efficient or successful affiliate marketer, rather than consuming random thin content on YouTube which will probably get you nowhere.
- REMEMBER: The main goal is to learn from someone who is already successful with what you’re doing.
Someone who knows exactly what they are actually talking about and just learns directly from them.
Taking this path will save you years of mistakes, and precious time and eventually accelerate your success.
Here Are My 3 Best Places To Learn Affiliate Marketing For Free:
- Smart Passive Income
- Charles Ngo
IMPORTANT: If you’re just starting out, do not pay for any affiliate marketing guides. Just follow those three sources I layout above, and use the money instead to invest in tools to grow your business.Always walk through life as if you have something new to learn and you will. Click To Tweet
Who Is The Best Person To Follow To Be Successful At Affiliate Marketing
As I said earlier. Most often, the right or best person to follow to be successful with affiliate marketing is the person who is ahead of you.
Someone who already has the result you want or who’s already successful with what you’re doing, which you can somehow relate to or connect with.
However… My suggestion is to find real people who are at the same level as you are.
People who are also learning, and implementing affiliate marketing strategies like you but are somewhere more successful than you.
Well, the thing is these people are more likely to open up to you and will be willing to help you in your journey than an expert or authority figure in your niche who’s making millions of dollars with affiliate marketing.
That being said…
If you don’t have anybody that you can connect and relate to.
Below are some of my best names in the affiliate marketing space that you can connect with, follow, and learn from:
10K Affiliate Marketing Community
The 10k affiliate marketing community is one of the most value-based Facebook groups which is run by Bob Dorris.
Bob Doris has been in the online space for over 15 years now and has had tons of success with many online business models, including:
- Affiliate marketing
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing
- Joint ventures
- Launches and many more
Among all these successes, he has…
- Built a single funnel that generates him approximately $1,3000,000 in revenue.
- A membership site that generates him $67,000 monthly recurring income.
- An App that generates him $300,000 in revenue.
- A launch that earned him $30,000 in under 48 hours.
Bob is also an affiliate of ClickFunnels and had incredible success with this program.
Right now, he has done about 4 million in sales with this program. He’s also a winner of the Clickfunnels “Two Comma Club Award”.
Now, in Bob’s group 10k Affiliate Marketing Community, he devotes all his time and energy to sharing the scenes secrets that have led him to generate millions in revenue online.
One amazing thing that Bob does in his group which I like so much is that:
- He focuses more on sharing tons of valuable, helpful, and relevant tips.
- Advice and support.
- Affiliate marketing strategy to new income opportunities to the psychology of success, and so on.
If you’re in a stage where you’re struggling with your online business, look no further than 10K Affiliate marketing Community is your best bet.
Alpha Agency By Paul Haas
Alpha Agency is owned and run by Paul Haas. Paul Haas is a 7-figure affiliate marketer and an online coach consultant helping online entrepreneurs and business owners…
..How to successfully run, grow and scale online business and earn 5 to 6-figures per month without paying for Facebook ads.
Paul Haas has been online for quite a while and really has very GOOD knowledge about running an online business the right way.
As a student of his coaching program, you learn exactly what actually led him to earn over 6-figure per month from his business.
You’ll also have an opportunity to have a 1-1 call on zoom with him where he’ll share with you all the strategies that led him to success.
If you’re just starting out or struggling with your business or need help to take your business to the next level.
I highly recommend you check him out.
This guy has a ton of knowledge that can letterly skyrocket your business and income in the long haul.
You can find him on Facebook by the name Paul Haas. Just send him a friend request and take it from there.
Justice For The Marketer
Justice for the Marketer is an internet marketing Facebook group created by Justice Severin.
Justice Severin started his online journey in 2016. His dream is to work from the comfort of his own home and spend quality time with his family.
However, he has this burning desire of working from home to the extent that he tries to find a side hustle even when he works as an accountant in the corporate world.
But as years went by he decided to quit that job to pursue his passion…
Since then he had built up his online business to 6-figure.
Right now, he earns multiple 5-figures per month and on a weekly basis from his business as a high ticket affiliate marketer.
Furthermore, Justice has had amazing success online to the extent that he was able to help and impact the lives of others as an online coach.
He has also won a few awards along his journey.
Now, the purpose of his group “Justice For The Marketer”, is to help and teach business owners how to market the right way to get the most out of their business.
In his group, Justice teaches and ensures clarity to any determined entrepreneur or complete beginner on how they can build their business all the way through to earning their first 6-figure online.
His original chapters (OGC) team has successfully transformed the lives of hundreds and thousands of affiliates, professional coaches, and other high-ticket niche online businesses by leveraging their proven framework.
If you’ve been online for a while, I believe you know how affiliate marketing is changing the lives of others.
Become completely debt-free by joining “Justice For The Marketer” and learn how to run, build or grow a high-ticket profitable business online.
Affiliate Marketing Professionals
Affiliate marketing professional was created by Marko Radinovic. Marko started his journey in affiliate way back in 2016 and shortly from that, he was able to go full-time online.
Though along his journey, he has made tons of mistakes, but, he didn’t allow that to stop him. He used it as a learning experience and a lesson.
He decided to create a Facebook group: Affiliate marketing professionals so he could transfer the mistakes he made along his journey to his students and how they could avoid making those same mistakes.
In the group, he shares all his knowledge and skill to help determine individuals a professional way to start and scale their online business and income.
How to combine social media and affiliate marketing using the latest bulletproof, ethical, proven, and evergreen strategies to hit their goals.
The main goal behind Marko’s group. Affiliate marketing professional is to help you learn how to promote affiliate offers in a professional way so you can get the most out of your affiliate business.
If you’re determined, willing, coachable, and persistent enough, this is the place for you to learn affiliate marketing in the most convenient way.
AFFILIONS – High Ticket Affiliate Marketing Animals
AFFILIONS was created by Domagoj Bunta to help any determined entrepreneur, even a complete beginner how to start their affiliate marketing journey by leveraging proven digital marketing strategies.
In the group, Domagoj share tips, and strategies such as:
- How to dominate in affiliate marketing leveraging the power of Facebook organic traffic.
- How to quit your 9 to 5 job and work full-time online.
- Tips to hit your first $1,000 per day with affiliate marketing and many more.
All of these are done by leveraging Facebook’s organic strategies.
If you’re a beginner or advanced affiliate who doesn’t want to go through the headache of building a blog or website. And then wait for months or years for search engines to send traffic to your website and offer.
Then look no further than AFFILIONS to learn all the strategies you need to drive targeted and high-quality prospects to your offer using Facebook organic traffic.
High Ticket Affiliate Marketing with Lauren: Transition to an online career
This group was created by Lauren Collura. Lauren worked as a professional chef and caterer with her own business for 16 years.
In August 2020, she decided to start her own affiliate marketing business and since then, she has become inspired to help others do the same.
As her business started to experience some sort of success, she decided to create a Facebook group to share her knowledge in affiliate marketing to help other individuals who are struggling in this industry.
The main focus of her group is to help aspiring affiliate marketers by providing valuable knowledge in organic sales and marketing.
In the group, you can freely and openly discuss your success and struggles in the field of affiliate marketing.
She’s constantly active in the group and willing to answer any questions you may have concerning affiliate marketing.
If you are a like-minded person, and you’re looking for ways to increase your marketing skills and increase your earnings in affiliate marketing. High ticket affiliate marketing is your last stop.
“Let’s help each other navigate through the choppy waters and become the best that we can be”
Charles Ngo is an online entrepreneur and well-respected person in the internet marketing world. When it comes to affiliate marketing he’s considered to be one of the best.
On his blog, he shares a proven step-by-step on how to build a profitable affiliate business and how to also avoid petty mistakes in affiliate marketing.
Also, on his blog, he shares strategies and tips that will literally help you work smart and not hard.
Most of his blog posts cover things like:
- The ultimate guide to starting and building an affiliate marketing business from scratch.
- How to launch an affiliate marketing campaign that converts.
- Best books and podcasts to read and listen to on the subject of affiliate marketing.
Furthermore, he also offers training lessons on his blog which you can take for FREE.
However, he has a premium course called the AFFcelerator program.
You Can Check His Blog Here.
If you’re looking to learn how to start a successful blog that earns money passively, John Chow can teach you how to do that.
He went from $0 to earning more than $4 million from his blog over the years. When it comes to building a blog that really earns money, John Chow is an expert on that.
On his blog John Chow Dot Com he teaches:
- How to drive traffic to your blog.
- Best way to make money through online marketing.
- How to build a brand online.
- Learn about selling the right product that your audience will love.
ShowMoney Is a blog run by a guy named Jeremy Schoemaker. The idea behind his blog is to teach people how to live the laptop lifestyle.
On the ShowMoney blog, Jeremy shares helpful content, tips, and strategies on how to become a successful marketer. He also shares strategies on how to increase your revenue.
Also, he keeps you up to date on what is happening in the internet world. Jeremy also offers some free training courses on his blog that can be of much value to you.
As I said, the best way or place to “learn affiliate marketing” is to find a course or someone who is ahead of you and follow in their footsteps or outline.
And then take massive action on what you’ve learned and stay consistent. If you follow these steps and never give up, I guarantee you, you’ll succeed with affiliate marketing.Who To Follow To Learn Affiliate Marketing by Bright Kersh
What Is The Best Course To Learn Affiliate Marketing
If you’re looking for the best way to learn and start an affiliate marketing business that’ll earn you money, I’ve got you covered.
I have an amazing course that will teach you everything you need to learn about affiliate marketing like:
- The secret to building a high-ticket, highly profitable business online
- The top 4 high-ticket business models online
- How to build your business in under 30 minutes
- How to master your mindset to create wealth
- How to develop your business plan
- When you should quit your day job and build your business full-time
- What are high-income skills and why do you need them
- High-income skills
- What to outsource in your business
- How to use other people’s money to build your business
- How to avoid the wantrepreneur syndrome
Now, in my opinion, the best course right now on the internet about affiliate marketing is Legendary Marketer.
What Is Legendary Marketer?
Legendary Marketer is an online marketing educational training program presented by Dave Sharpe to teach people how to start or build an affiliate marketing business online leveraging the power of high-ticket products.
It teaches you the best way to actually market expensive (high-ticket) products to make a big commission.
Meaning no more small commissions.
The main strategy behind legendary marketers is to teach people the exact steps of how to promote high-ticket products.
How much does the legendary marketer cost?
It costs $7 with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
You can read my review of Legendary Marketer Here.
[Also Check]… 10 Best Affiliate Marketing Training CoursesAn investment in knowledge pays the best interest. Click To Tweet
Where Can I Get The Best FREE Affiliate Marketing Course?
It could be very frustrating and difficult when you’re trying to find the best or right training course to join for free, especially when you’re just starting out and with no money.
There are a handful of free lessons available online. You may sign up with websites like:
And you’ll get access to tons and tons of free training courses. They teach you the foundation of affiliate marketing.
By the way, I haven’t gone through all of the courses I listed above. I’ve only gone through one and thus, Affiliate Bootcamp, and my experience with them was amazing.
In the course, you learn from 15 super affiliates in the world and the strategy they use to build their affiliate business to a full-time income.
I know a few people who have had huge success just going through this course. However, it all depends on your learning curve and the action you take.
REMEMBER: Some resources will work for some people and for some, it will not work for them at all.
However, I believe this course can at least help you in one way or the other if only you apply what you learn in action.
By the way, if you want my recommendation…
Here is my recommended free affiliate marketing training course. In this course, you’ll learn the exact steps top affiliate marketers use to create and grow their business to 6 to 7-figures per month.
As I said, learning the basics of affiliate marketing is extremely important. I mean, you need to understand how affiliate marketing models actually work, how to find a profitable niche, and program to earn a decent income online.
- You need to learn how to choose a topic and program that both interests you and your target audience or market.
- You need to learn what makes an offer high in demand in a particular niche but doesn’t have too much competition.
In the next chapter that’s what we’re going to be looking at.Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Click To Tweet
So, What Is Affiliate Marketing And How Does It Work
Affiliate marketing in simple terms is a process whereby you promote or sell someone else (company or individual) product or service through your blog post, YouTube video, or social media platform in exchange for a commission.
How Does It Work?
You find a product you like, you then have to sign up as an affiliate. Now, as you sign up you’ll be given a unique link.
This link is what you’ll use to promote the product or service on your chosen platform, eg, (YouTube, blog Facebook, Pinterest, etc.).
Now, if you promote that product to your audience on your chosen platform and they click on your link and purchase the product.
You’ll then get paid a percentage of the sale of the product by the product creator which is termed as a commission in a form of saying think you.
There Are Three Pay Models In Affiliate Marketing:
- Cost Per Sale (CPA) – This is where you get paid for sending people to an item website and if the person purchases the item you get paid.
- Cost Per Lead (CPL) – This is where you get paid for sending a customer to a merchant website and if the customer performs a certain task such as submitting their email address, installing an app, etc.
- Cost Per Click (CPC) – This is where you send a customer to a merchant website and if he or she clicks on either banner or ads you get paid.
- P.S: I have another post where I share with you more in detail what affiliate marketing is and how it works. Check it out.
How To Get Started And Actually Make Money With Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing is a great opportunity for earning money online. However, a few missteps can delay your progress and success.
- Ps. I Wrote Another Article Where I Share With You The Best Way To Make Money From Affiliate Marketing. Check It Out!
Learn Affiliate Marketing FAQs
Can You Learn Affiliate Marketing By Yourself?
Yes, you can but the best way to speed up your learning curve and set yourself up for success is to invest in a training course that will teach you how to do affiliate marketing the right way.
Don’t try to figure it out by yourself, you may waste a lot of time and commission that you could have earned if you enrolled in a good-quality training course.
What Is The Best Way To Learn Affiliate Marketing?
“There are a number of ways you can learn affiliate marketing. However, the best way to learn affiliate marketing and become successful at it is to invest in a premium course that teaches in-depth about affiliate marketing, not just the fundamentals (stern).
Affiliate marketing is a legitimate business, learning it for free is not going to get you anywhere”.
How Do I Prepare For Affiliate Marketing?
If you want to succeed with affiliate marketing, you need to prepare yourself for the following:
- Right Mindset – Along your affiliate journey you’re going to make mistakes but don’t let that mistakes stop you.
- Find Your ‘WHY’ – There will be multiple times that you feel like just giving up and at that point if you don’t have a reason why you’re doing this you’ll likely give up. Find what drives you because that ‘why’ will motivate you to fight through the tough time.
- Dedication And Consistent Effort – The more time and effort you put into your business, the faster you will find your way to success in affiliate marketing.
- High-Quality Training Course – There are tons of people on YouTube teaching affiliate marketing. Most of these people only have the basic knowledge of affiliate marketing, following people like that will get you nowhere. Try to find someone already successful with affiliate marketing. Someone who has duplicated their success multiple times.
- Focus – On your journey, there are going to be a lot of opportunities, programs, and methods that will grab your attention. Stick to one proven method or program you believe in till success.
- Creativity – There are tons of information out there that has been delivered in the same formula. Your job is to make sure you deliver your information in a way that will make people feel excited and get them to take action. Be creative in words.
Which Affiliate Network Is The Best
Here is the list of the top affiliate networks in the world:
- Amazon Associates
- CJ Affiliate
How Much Do Affiliate Marketers Make?
There is no specific amount of income designed for one to earn in affiliate marketing. You can earn as much as you want depending on the following factors:
- Your effort
- Your traffic level
- The market demand for your product
- Your product commission rate
- Your level of knowledge about your topic, etc
However, if you have 1k to 5k unique visitors per month to your blog and you promote an affiliate product that pays you $20 to $50 commission, you can earn somewhere from $70, $250 to $450 on average.
And with 20k to 100k page views per month, you can earn somewhere from $800 to $5,000.
The fact is, the vast majority of people who attempt to make money with affiliate marketing will fail.
Why? Simply because they don’t have the knowledge of how to approach this business model the right way and get the most out of it.
They think you can just throw your affiliate link somewhere on the internet and you’ll start making money.
No, it doesn’t work like that, things have to be done the right way before you expect to make money with affiliate marketing.
Can You Start Affiliate Marketing With No Money?
“Yes, you can. If you don’t have money or you don’t want to go through the headache of creating your own website. As an alternative, you can create an account with social media platforms such as Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube or you can create a group or page on Facebook based on your topic, and once that is done (stern).
You can start creating helpful posts for your audience to consume and in your post, you can place your affiliate link within the post”.
Can I Start Affiliate Marketing Without A Website?
“Definitely yes, you can start affiliate marketing without a website or a blog. A lot of affiliate marketers don’t create websites or a blog for promoting their affiliate products (stern).
They either use their affiliate link to promote the product directly or they create a landing page and build an email list which does the job of a website and sell their product for them automatically”.
- (Learn More Here)… How To Do Affiliate Marketing Without A Blog Or Website
How Fast Can You Make Money With Affiliate Marketing?
Making money with affiliate marketing takes a very long time. It can take you 6 to 12 months or 3 years depending on a number of factors such as:
- How much content you produce: The number of content you have on your promotional platform eg, blog, or YouTube channel determines how much traffic you’ll get on your affiliate link. Because the number of traffic you drive to your link will determine how quickly you’ll make money. If you have a blog you should be aiming for at least 3 to 4 posts per week.
- How successful are your SEO strategies: If your main focus is to drive traffic from search engines, you need to make sure you understand the concept of SEO and how to use it to your advantage to get the most out of it.
- How competitive your niche is: If there’s high competition in your niche, this could mean that it’s going to take you a very long time to make your first commission. Because you’re going to be competing with an already established site that might outrank you in the search engines in terms of ranking and driving traffic to your site.
- Your knowledge about your niche: If you’re just starting out with no knowledge about your niche, it could take you years before you can figure out what it takes to succeed in this niche. My suggestion is, before you take any steps, to find a mentor who you can learn from. Because a mentor already has the knowledge you need to skip your learning curve.
- (Learn More Here)… How To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing Fast: Tips And Strategy
Can Affiliate Marketing Make You Rich?
The short answer is YES. You can make a lot of money by doing affiliate marketing, but it’s not going to happen overnight. It takes time, probably 2 to 3 years with hard work, patience, consistency, and following the right strategy to achieve that but once that’s done everything becomes much easier.
Is Affiliate Marketing Still Profitable?
The short answer is yes. affiliate marketing is still more profitable than ever before. You can make an extra or a full-time income promoting products created by other people (stern).
However, your affiliate marketing business being profitable is entirely up to you, it can be successful if you do the following:
- Select your niche wisely: Your chances of making money with affiliate marketing depend on your niche. If you pick a niche where there is too much competition, your likelihood of making money with affiliate marketing especially if you’re just starting out is slim.
- Pick high-in-demand product: Make sure you pick a product or service that’s in high demand in the marketplace or with a lot of interest.
- Produce good content: You need to write valuable, relevant, and high-quality content on your site to increase your ranking on search engines such as Google.
- Drive traffic from other sources to your site: Depending on search traffic alone is not going to help. It takes a very long time to get traffic from Google, about 8 to 9 months or even a year. So, you need to focus on other reliable traffic sources such as Youtube and Pinterest to drive traffic to your site and link, so you can start generating a little income for your business as soon as possible.
- Diversify: One of the smartest things you could ever do in affiliate marketing is to have multiple sources of income. If all your incomes are from one affiliate program, in the long run, you might be in big trouble.
- Commit to learning: Affiliate marketing is a broad topic. You should always try to improve and get better by investing in courses, and mentors, and learning from other affiliate marketers that are ahead of you.
- (Learn More Here)… Is Affiliate Marketing Still Profitable? Can You Still Make Money From It?
- Is Affiliate Marketing Worth The Effort
In conclusion on “how to learn affiliate marketing”? Affiliate marketing is a legitimate online business that can filthy make you rich when done correctly.
In my opinion, the best and most legitimate way to learn and become successful with affiliate marketing is to invest in yourself (invest in a course), find a good mentor, and read books related to affiliate marketing.
You can even learn affiliate marketing from your own experience.
That said, no matter what path you choose when you start your affiliate marketing journey, just make sure you learn from the best source because not all information leads to success.
There are dozens of bad or fake pieces of information out there about affiliate marketing that can easily lead you to failure.
Be patient, and do your research before you rush into things.
There you have it folks on “how to learn affiliate marketing”, hope you enjoy.